International scientific and practical conference devoted to 10th anniversary of Strategy "Kazakhstan-2030" on the topic:
“All-round Accelerated Modernization of Kazakhstan and Central Asia Economics: current state and perspectives”
December 7-8, 2007
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Suleyman Demirel University
The conference program: plenary and section sessions, round-table discussions. Sections of the conference:
1. Social-Economic Modernization: purpose, factors, and patterns.
2. State Support of Innovation Business and Corporate Management Development.
3. Financial Provision of Economic Modernization.
4. Marketing and Logistics improvements in the context of Innovative Modernization of Economics of RK.
5. Problems of Accounting, Auditing, and Analysis under the conditions of Economy Modernization.
6. Modernization as a basis of stable development of Kazakhstan economics.
7. Financial Globalization, Capital Movement, Economic Development and their Impact on Central Asia.
8. The Transition Period of the Central Asia to the free Market Economy: Success and Problems.
Terms of Participation and Publication of Articles
For the participation in the conference the following documents should be sent to organizers up to October 20, 2007.
1. Scientific article printed and on floppy.
2. Author's (authors') bio data.
3. Copy of receipt for entrance fee of 3500 tenge (per 1 publication).
Funds may be sent to the account or may be paid in cash to the responsible person from accounting and auditing department.